Monday 23 November 2015

situation comedy



Friends



Ipartment
I love my family




The first one bar chat is Friend, the second one bar chat is Ipartment, the third one is " I love my family"


The first 20 episodes   of “Friends” ,    
The first season of "Ipartment"  
 The first 20 episodes of “I Love My Family”


First season of “Friends”, the average number of conversation lines per episode is 272

First season of "Ipartment" the average number of conversation lines per episode is 186

The first 24 episodes of “I Love My Family”, the average number of conversation lines per episode is 153


The  multiple dimensions:    26%  for "Friends  14% for " Ipartment" and 10% for "I Love my Family"

The physical dimension: 13% for “Friends” 15% for "Ipartment" and  10% for “I Love My Family”.  

 The experiential dimension: 64% for "Friends" ,70for "Ipartment",73% for “I Love My Family”.


The temporal  dimension:  44% for "Friends" ,33for "Ipartment", 23% for “I Love My Family”.


According to bar chat, we can find there are some different for the temporal dimension between Ipartment and I love my family. The temporal dimension on Ipartment is more than that in I love my family. Because the script of ipartment is similar that of the american situation, and director hope the foreign audience can understand the story when they watch ipartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment