Saturday 7 November 2015

Research methodology

Firstly, researching situation structure, thinking about the Chinese director and American director how to perform in the comedy. Selecting some research subjects, I stat that the research subjects is paramount, because they will give me much valuable information.

Secondly, I use Quantitative research method, because the quantitative data can reflect the different points of chinese comedy and American comedy. Also, there are many kinds of comedy in China, so, research some professional artifact can help me to collect some specific data. 

Thirdly, the research method includes case study and interview. For popular comedy, I choice interview some subject, I will produce 5-point Likett Scale question.  The 5-point is 5: strongly agree; 4; agree; 3: neutral; 2: disagree; 1: strongly disagree. The subject needs to select that point he think is correct.  I collect the point to analyze. In other aspects, for some specific comedy, I will do the case study because it can help me secure to analyze it.

2 comments:

  1. why directors and not writers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because some writer will copy hollow's script ,but directer use different way to perform it.

      Delete