Wednesday 8 June 2016

Prepare


This week, I send an email to Katie and Julie, respectively. Katie agrees me to shoot the film in Arkwright building's toilet, and the shooting time is from 10:00 to 12:30.  In another way, Julie agrees me to shoot the film in the Boots library, and the shooting time is from 10:00 to 13:00. So the shooting location is already Prepare.

Actor
I send an email to Colin to check the timetable; he is busy from Monday to Friday, So I will shoot film with Colin on Sunday.



The other actor is called Alexander, I find him in casting call pro, he is interested in comedy. He has free time on Friday and Sunday so that I will shoot film with Alexander on Friday and Sunday.

Shooting list
Now I continue to write shooting list,
And it is close to finish

Script
I have some new idea about my script; I will add those ideas when I shoot film 


No comments:

Post a Comment