Sunday 29 May 2016

Broadway's work

This two weeks, we shoot our Broadway's work.

My classmates help me to prepare everything on Monday; my shoot location is Broadway's gallery, So I buy some props to decorate the gallery. We set two tables and some chairs in the gallery. We put some sauces on every table.


Tuesday, we begin to shoot the film, Mark focuses on the camera, Jin focuses on light, Zoey focus, Shirley is an assistant.


Before shooting, actors do rehearse.

During shooting. In the beginning, I use the long shot to shoot three characters.
Then,  I use close up to shoot every character.

In this shooting, I learn some knowledge. Firstly, I find that rehearse is very important when actors do rehearse, I can find some problems, and we can think about an idea to deal with it. Secondly, shoot list can help me to remember every shot. When I edit the film, the shoot list can show which shot is G and which shot is NG.

This is my shoot location

   Mark Jarvis as labourer 
  Colin Wells as smart Man
Scarlet Hazeldine as waitress 

No comments:

Post a Comment