Wednesday 10 February 2016

Finally project

i start to write my script, my sitcom called colorful time vs dark time. The colorful time is talk about people use phone, the dark time is talk about people without phone. 

before writing, i had already do questionnaire in uk and china, and the question is Which features you always use the phone?There are 20 British subjects and 30 Chinese subjects give me answers. Through analyze answers, i find many answers are similar, so i combine uk's answers with Chinese answers. 

40 percent of subjects write Message

20 percent of subjects write Phone

20 percent of subjects write App

10 percent of subjects writer Email. 

There are four parts in my sitcom, part one is talk about message, part two is talk about phone, part three is talk about app, part four is talk about email. Each part is about five minutes. 

This is a sample for my sitcom


No comments:

Post a Comment